For EFRC Members
For EFRC Members and DOE Staff only.
To gain access:
Once logged in for the first time:
- Change your password on the "Edit" tab.
- Set up your profile on the “Edit” tab and click Save.
- Request Membership in your EFRC's group. Go to the View tab. Select "Browse Groups" from the top grey menu. On the EFRC tab, click the "Request group membership" link by the name of your EFRC. You will receive an email when your request is approved by your EFRC administrator.
Once approved by an EFRC administrator, you will have full access to:
- Post to your profile and your EFRC's group page
- Browse personal and EFRC profiles
- Join an existing group or create a new one
- Submit publications to the publications database
Note that you will not have full access to the site until your membership request has been approved by an EFRC.