For EFRC Members
For EFRC Members and DOE Staff only.
To gain access:
Once logged in for the first time:
- Please set up your profile (select "My Profile" from the menu). Your profile will only be visible to users who have been approved as members of an EFRC.
- Request membership in your EFRC's group (select "Browse Groups" from the top menu and select "Request Membership" by the name of your EFRC
Once approved by an EFRC administrator, you will have full access to:
- Post files and notes to your profile and your EFRC's group page
- Browse personal and EFRC profiles
- Create new groups
- Submit publications to the publications database
- Associate established publications you have authored with your profile
Note that your profile will not be visible and you will not be able to view other users' profiles until you have been approved into an EFRC.